2. Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
3. Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, Etico Group) are called "first party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third party cookies". Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognise your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
4. First and third-party cookies are used for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for a website to operate, and we refer to these as "essential" or "strictly necessary" cookies. Other cookies also enable businesses to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on a website. Third parties serve cookies through our Website for advertising, analytics and other purposes.
5. To confirm, we only use third party cookies on our Website for analytical purposes. Our Website is therefore not reliant on your acceptance of cookies for functionality purposes.
|cookieControl||Used to determine whether cookie consent preferences have been selected.|
|cookieControlPrefs||Used to store cookie consent preferences.|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate.|
7. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
10. If you have any queries regarding how we collect Cookies, please contact our Head of Compliance Ashley Wilson via email firstname.lastname@example.org.